Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Course Contract Review #3

Course Contract Review
Complete the following assignment on your blog AFTER completing each exam.
Review your course contract from the beginning of the semester. Answer the following questions:
What are you doing well?
I am not missing any classes and doing all my homework.
What are you not doing well?
I am not going over past material enough, my notes in class could be better, I am taking my exams with too many distractions. A very difficult thing to do with my busy schedule and my kids around. Hmm, not much I can change here. I guess I will just keep plugging ahead. Oh, and I really should have gone for that mountain bike ride before the exam. Oh well, I will be off now.
Are you making sufficient progress on your goals?
My sufficient progress is complete, if I complete my courses with some added knowledge and decent grades. Phew, I think that is happening. I just have to go with the flow, low stress mode and just know I will get it done somehow and I do.
List specific things you need to change in order to meet your goals.
I still should really have gone for a run before this exam. But, Sunday morning is lazy, coffee, breakfast, kids, spouse. Oh and don't forget we had the very long and fun eventful Halloween yesterday. I suppose if I was really on top of the game I would have had this out of the way before Halloween. But no, I have been fighting off a cold or something all week and have not been up to par or up to homework. Must take care of self first, then we will think of school. I have my priorities right. Oh and of course family. School unfortunately is not my top priority. But, it is up there and I do make it happen. So I just keep plugging away and hope for the best. Good luck to me!!!
For Course Contract Review #4, consider what you will need to change in future semesters. Consider it a summative experience for this semester and a formative one for next semester.
Edit this page (if you have permission)
Google Docs -- Web word processing, presentations and spreadsheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment