Saturday, October 3, 2009

Review your course contract from the beginning of the semester. Answer the following questions:
What are you doing well? I am doing all my homework, taking notes in class, and not missing a single class as of yet.
What are you not doing well? My reading skills can always be improved, unfortunately I tend to let my mind wander while I am reading.
Are you making sufficient progress on your goals? Somewhat, maybe I need to read everything twice, just wish I had the time.
List specific things you need to change in order to meet your goals. Take notes from chapter as I read, I highlight but maybe if I were to take notes as well it would help retain more information.
For Course Contract Review #4, consider what you will need to change in future semesters. Consider it a summative experience for this semester and a formative one for next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment