Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Course Contract Review #1

As I have finished my first exam, I feel that there are a few things that I am doing well. Attending class is always necessary. On top of doing all homework and reading assignments. Using my study guide is another essential part of my studies. What I am not doing well on is giving myself enough time to study. That seems to be a difficult task. Being regimented in how I study and the study tools I use also becomes a little harder to accomplish with lack of time. And leaving little time to go over the course website. I was not as prepared to use this sight as I should have been, although I did make use of it the night before the exam. I do have to say that I am making progress in my studies, as I find the class interesting. This is always a bonus when it comes to taking a class. I feel that I am learning and retaining information and with that said, I would say I am making progress. What I need to change to meet my goals is to stay on top of my studies. Definitely trying to accomplish this goal and as I manage my time and stay organized I should be able to meet my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment