Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Educational Psych Course Contract

  1. My weekly preparation plan will be to divide my assignments up over the week. Giving me time each day to read and take notes. As I take notes I will try to understand each topic and make a note of any topic I do not understand. I will also set up note cards for terminology to be used during the course.
  2. First complete reading assignment. Second fill out studyguide. Third fill out note cards. Fourth complete any other assignment.
  3. If I do not understand a topic, I will make note of the topic. I will use blogger for any feedback. I will email necessary questions. I will brind any questions into class. And if I still need more understanding, I will then use office hours for questions.
  4. I will reach my goals in this course by reading chapters, meeting for study groups, taking necessary notes, completing all assignments on time, and attending all classes(unless I have a really good excuse).

No comments:

Post a Comment