Tuesday, September 1, 2009

intro

Why am I here? I am working on a second bachelors. My first degree is from M.S.U. 20 years ago. Scary. I should be working on my doctorate by now, but took time off from school to play, travel, experience life and be a stay at home mom. I decided to go back to school and the best option for me was to start fresh as I have been out of practice for a long time. I chose teaching because I love kids, love to watch them learn and have worked as a preschool teacher and done a lot of volunteer work in the schools. I hope I am making the right choice ( I always second guess my decisions) Hope to have fun, expand my mind and not get too buried. After I finish this program and actually start working, I am hoping to travel with my children in the summer months and work for volunteer programs teaching less fortunate children.

No comments:

Post a Comment